Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default Critter(s) under the house

On Apr 24, 3:21*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Really?http://chemistry.about.com/od/toxicc...leach-And-Ammo...

Makes some nasties, but I don't think that's mustard gas.
* *http://www.answers.com/topic/mustard-gas
the real answer.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 1:11:05 PM UTC-4, Dan Musicant wrote:
I've heard (labels) that mixing ammonia and bleach is dangerous in that
it produces deadly chlorine gas. IIRC that's a chemical warefare agent,
nasty and potentially very dangerous.

Mixing ammonia and chlorine produces mustard gas and it will f-ck you up
with one whiff, if it doesn't kill you.

Just remembered my father's father's brother died after returning from
WWI and the complications from exposure to mustard gas.

My grandfather only described his brother's grueling death, once, then
never spoke of it again.