Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Musicant Dan Musicant is offline

Default Critter(s) under the house

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:46:18 -0400, "Don Phillipson"
wrote:

:"Dan Musicant" wrote in message
:news :
: Used to be that access to the crawl space of the house was available to
: all manner of animals. A few years ago I closed off all access but one
: . . .
: How can I repell the animal? If I see no footprints for a couple of days
: (3 preferred) I think I can deduce that there are not animals in there
: and I can close the space again.
:
:If you want a permanent solution, install in the unique access space
:the door subassembly from a Have-a-Hart trap, configured so as to
:allow exit only but no entry to the crawlspace.

I was thinking of making my own one-way door, a bit of a project. Didn't
think that they have them premade. I'll look into that. Thanks.

Email: dmusicant at sonic dot net