Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default Who is it?

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" wrote in news:jn43ah$nmq$1
@dont-email.me:

"Red Green" wrote in message
harry wrote in
:

Ergo, you don't have a real democracy. The rich, greedy,
unqualified, fameseekers get the job. They are only there to aid
their backers and the rich.
You need a real revolution.

I'm with you on that one Harry.

LOL
Two ignorant idiots agreeing with each other

Not going to yes or no for Harry. Capable of any response or lack of.

As far as me, unimportant people calling me an idiot is...unimportant.

If it was so "unimportant" then you wouldn't have bothered to respond.