Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Delta Single lever kitchen faucet. spout "stiff" to swing.

HD and such have grease made for potable water systems. The one time I used
it, little plastic container, half ounce, three bucks. Pricey, yes, but it
did seem to help. I was rebuilding mop sink faucets.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message

No there wasn't, and I thought about but hesitated to put a bit of
silicone grease on the o-rings since they are in contact with water that
someone might drink or cook with.

I did check the inside of the cylindrical body which slips over the
o-rings and it was quite clean and smooth.

I'm guessing that the new o-rings will take a set in a litttle while and
things will return to pre-rebuild conditions.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)