Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Imperfect but still useful analogy: Hawwke-Ptooey as the CliffBarnes of r.c.m.

On 4/20/2012 8:34 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/18/2012 5:31 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/18/2012 4:23 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/17/2012 9:15 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/17/2012 7:03 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/17/2012 11:28 AM, jk wrote:

What I live off is mine.

But Dave, you have previously claimed that those who do that are at
best, "evil". You are living off of the work of others.
You are worse than the evil bosses who make 100X the hourly rate of
the employees,. Your marginal pay rate is infinite. You do no work,
and yet reap rewards. How could you as a fine upstanding, middle of
the road, far left, right leaning, liberally espousing, neo
conservative, gun toting, neoracist playboy, ever live with yourself.

What I said is that there is nothing wrong with inheriting something
from parents.

Ha ha ha ha ha! You're admitting that you're living off a capital fund
that you didn't earn.

Care to show us where it says that?

You *are* doing that.

Yes,

Yes.

By the way, both my parents are still alive. My Dad turned 88 on the
14th of the month. So much for me inheriting my parent's estate.

So, they passed their estate to you in trust.

Their estate is still in their possession. They are living. See if you
can figure it out. Or you can just fabricate something up like you
usually do.

One way or another, you're living off the proceeds of a capital fund
that you did not earn. You did not save money from your meager earnings
as a tennis bum and unsuccessful paralegal and invest it so well that
you're now able to live off the dividends and interest of it. No, you
came by a large windfall somehow, and you're living off the proceeds
of it.

Your stupid guesses are not going to shed any light on my financial
status.

They're not guesses. The basic fact - that you are living off the
proceeds of an unearned capital fund - is unchallenged. I don't care if
it's an inheritance, a disability payout, a damages award, a lottery
payout - it is simply a fact that you didn't successfully save and
invest money during your low-paid working years and now are able to live
off the returns of your own investments.

One way or another, you're living off the proceeds of a capital that
you
didn't earn. You're a ****ing hypocrite.

You have no idea what the **** you're talking about.

I do know what I'm talking about. You're a hypocrite.

You're just jealous of me.

Hardly. I can't think of anyone who would be.