Posted to alt.home.repair
MMark MMark is offline

Default Whirlpool Washer, trap/filter cap busted

On Apr 22, 8:49*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Post some model numbers, etc. I will call my parts house, and see if they
can get the freaking cap separately.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about freaking
*www.freaking.org

Thanks for all the replies...

The washer model # is WFW9200SQA12; searching online, I found a Repair
Parts List (W10188972) for the model. On page 9 of that, is lists
part #8540996 as the Filter Assembly. In the picture the arrow points
specifically at the plastic plug that goes into the assembly, but
searching for that part online, it always maps you back to the whole
pump assembly package.

In the manual, it says part #W10130913 is the whole pump package. I
only need #8540996 (or a gob of good epoxy ) but I can't find
anywhere online that is selling just the plastic plug.

Mark