Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bosch WFG2420GB/01 - needs reset?

On Apr 22, 12:36*pm, WeylandDroid
wrote:
Following a power failure midway through a normal 40° cycle, the machine
failed to resume despite having brought the power back up. The 'Active'
LED comes on briefly then goes out.

I suspect the machine tripped the mains 'sockets' fuse having blown the
fuse on its own dedicated power socket. I drained the water, replaced
the fuse and used a different socket. Having discovered the machine not
working, I turned the dial to the 'Stop' position then tried the
40°*again but no joy.

Reset the machine? if so, how?

Thanks

--
WeylandDroid

With whatever kind of machine, dishwaser or clotheswasher youo're
talking about, turn the control to off, and then unplug/remove the
fuse / trip the circuit breaker, and let it sit for a hour of so, then
turn power back on and see what happens.