Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default cat deterrents (DIY)

Hugo Nebula wrote
Cash wrote
Adam Funk wrote
Cash wrote

Chicken manure - that does the trick in stopping the cats
from from messing up the garden, and it's also a bloody
good fertiliser. No good for car and fence problems though.

Yes, most people try to keep bird manure away from their cars.

Now if someone could find a way of doing that

Get a cat, or encourage cats into your garden.

Doesn't work for me. A couple of the neighbors cats love my jungle
but the birds love it even more and **** on the car almost every day.

The cats do catch an occasional bird and you can see that from the
big pile of feathers they leave, but that doesn't appear to faze the
birds any.