Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Garbage disposal --- Quick and cheap

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 16:05:46 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't show you this, but can't help it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-KitchenA...130#vi-content

$199 with free shipping

I now go to Ebay for anything and everything like that as a
source of pricing and info. Many
times you can find the thing you want and better info on it
than at online retailers.

That's one mighty disposal you have. You're not grinding up body
parts are you?

I did see an ad for an ebay seller, maybe it was that one, but I did
not check it out. I'm still a little cautious about stuff from ebay
sellers. Maybe overly so. When they first started, ebay was a good
source for odd 'n' ends, usually used and cheap. Maybe the stigma
still exists with me and I'm afraid I'd be buying a reject pulled out
of the town dump. I'm probably 99.999% wrong about that though.