Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fracking in UK given green light

Jo Stein wrote
The Natural Philosopher wrote

-- To people who know nothing, anything is possible. To
people who know too much, it is a sad fact that they know
how little is really possible - and how hard it is to achieve it.

I try to find out more about you, and I found this:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/04350141366747415908

Someone else who uses the same nick. Not even in the same country.

an early 40s meteorologist and theologian with interests in science,
theology, philosophy, history, politics, education and technology
including Web 2.0 (a wannabe polymath).

The TuNiP is a senile old fart in england, MUCH older than that.

jo
".. I think it's important to realize that when two opposite
points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth
does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them.
It is possible for one side to be simply wrong." Richard Dawkins

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of
it so decent news readers can drop it auto from the quoting.