Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default Fracking in UK given green light

On 22.04.2012 01:10, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
-- To people who know nothing, anything is possible. To people who
know too much, it is a sad fact that they know how little is really
possible - and how hard it is to achieve it.

I try to find out more about you, and I found this:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/04350141366747415908
an early 40s meteorologist and theologian with interests in science,
theology, philosophy, history, politics, education and technology
including Web 2.0 (a wannabe polymath).

--
jo
".. I think it's important to realize that when two opposite