Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry[_20_] Larry[_20_] is offline

Default How busy do you want your roofer to be?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:24:06 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Oh yeah...maybe it's about quality of workmanship, know-how and
someone to call back if there's a problem.

Now I ask - you're kidding - right?

This is roofing we're talking about. It's not rocket science.

It certainly isn't, but some roofs are a bit more complex with
valleys, flashing, angled joints and such that can destroy the
underlayment if not done right. You won't know for years in some
cases.

Bingo! It appears Homoguy did some grunt work, now he's an self proclaimed
expert on roofing. I had to "LOL" when I read about him & his vacuum
cleaner on the roof.

A simple ranch roof, not so much, just a lot of hot and heavy work.