Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default How busy do you want your roofer to be?

I think a lot of the folks on this group are getting on a bit.
A lot depends on the height of the building too.
I have built complete houses in the past but not sure I'd want to do
it now.
Some people are just hopeless with tools too.

Hi,
Once I called my BIL to help me doig some work on my roof.
He obliged and came up but I felt he was not feeling goo,
practically he was shaking and crawling with frozen expression on his
face. Later I found out from SIL he was VERY afraid of height from.
He is a retired air force officer, a Kiwi. I told him, I was sorry.