Posted to alt.home.repair
Dick Adams[_2_] Dick Adams[_2_] is offline

Default OT Taxes My Proposed Taxes Fairness Bill of 2012

TAX FAIRNESS ACT of 2012

At a town meeting in Boston in 1765, James Otis, Jr shouted out
"Taxation Without Representation is Tyranny". Unfortunately, Mr.
Otis died in 1783 so he did not see the Whiskey Tax of 1791 and
the subsequent Whiskey Rebellion of 1794. Had he seen those
events he would have most likely said "Taxation With
Representation is still Tryanny"

So whenever somebody says "Tax Fairness", "Tax Simplification",
Tax Equalization, etc, I reach for my under my pillow and click
off the safety catch on my Smith & Wesson.

There are two choices. The first is an open rebellion which is
somewhere between ignorant and stupid. The other is to vote the
*******s out of office. This is a federal election year for the
President, the Senate, and the House of Representatives. Simply
vote for the candidate most likely to defeat the incumbent as in
vote Republican against an incumbent Democrat and Democratic
against an incumbent Republican.

Dick
--
Richard D. Adams, CPA (retired)