Posted to uk.d-i-y
species8350 species8350 is offline

Default Enhancing off boom tv signals?

On Apr 21, 4:35*am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
species8350 wrote:
I have a loft aerial (Yagi type (9 verical elements; 2 reflectors,
wideband, directional, and connected to a distribution amplifier)
pointing towards a transmitter (relay) and get good reception (high S
and High Q).

On occasions, usually in the early morning (say 2am), I can *receive
some signals from another transmitter that I believe is about 90
degrees to the boom (parent). These signals are not transmitted from
the relay. At other times during the day this signal (parent) is very
weak and unwatchable.

My question is: Is it possible to enahance these weak signals at 90
degrees with little effect to the forward direction?

we have already been over this.

NO not without ultra special kit.

And its a stupid idea anyway. If you want to recieve that transmitter
fit an aerial to do it and then combine the tow outputs properly.

This question is really addressed to those who have not commented
previously.