Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default OT. Marshall AS100D, of 2008

William Sommerwerck wrote in message
I'm getting too much repair work in these days,
how to find someone to take off some of the load?

If you were local, perhaps I could help out by triaging the items --

making
a preliminary judgment as to what's wrong, disassembling them, etc.

If you do hire somebody, make sure they care about doing a proper repair,
that won't bounce back.

It wouldn't be hiring anyone , just someone I can relay the contact details
of, if they can convince me they're any good. That referring shopkeeper
tried someone ten years ago and he was hopeless. I know what sort of test
questions I would ask and a check on his mechanical ability as well, some
people thes edays barely know how to use a screwdriver.