Doug Miller

Default Table saw - good deal?

In article m, Doug Winterburn wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:02:35 -0600, Morris Dovey wrote:

Unless, of course, you happened to be writing FORTRAN - in which
case it was column six. Lucky you. I started on a Bendix G-15 in
'59 - and by '66 we'd stopped using punched paper tape on at
least the larger systems. Cards took a bit longer to disappear.

I went to work for IBM and they turned me into a 360 assembler type.

My first real job was programming in assembler on a 370-145. Ahh, those were
the days! I *loved* it!

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com