Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

In message
, harry
writes
On Apr 19, 7:05*pm, geoff wrote:
In message
,
harry writes

On Apr 19, 10:14*am, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,

*harry wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:07*pm, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:51:22 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

So basically you share the same attitude as harry, that if

hurts the person telling it is morally reprehensible?

Hardly.
But I will tell you this - I detest intellectual snobs, for they are
the worst type of all, insofar as they very often have little to be
snobbish about.

Ah, people like harry, you mean? He's been busy sneering at academic
qualifications. He's also been talking cobblers about various topics.
What do you suggest that those who actually know something about the
topic should do?

Which cobblers about which topics?

About Fukushima for one thing, and energy in general.

That's *a very non=specificanswer.

Who needs to be specific, when you are clueless about just about
everything you post about

you're clueless, stupid, ignorant and racist

--
geoff- Hide quoted text -

Oh so it's just general abuse from an ignorant halfwit?

All traits that you have displayed on numerous occasions

--
geoff