Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Taxes My Proposed Taxes Fairness Bill of 2012

In article ,
Doug Miller wrote:

On average, perhaps. But why do you continue to refuse to acknowledge that
those whose
income is derived mostly, or entirely, from investments pay a lower rate than
those whose
income is derived mostly, or entirely, from salary or wages?

Didn't know I was doing that. So, why do you continue to refuse to
acknowledge that those in the higher brackets pay a higher effective
rate overall than those in the lower ones? That the Buffett rule is
based on cherry picking a few special cases?