Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Taxes My Proposed Taxes Fairness Bill of 2012

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Frank writes:

On 4/15/2012 11:36 AM, Dan Espen wrote:
writes:

Someone from the Tea Party please take this and make it happen
The tax fairness act prevents the federal, state or local governments
from
imposing multiple taxes on the same monies. For example, a taxpayer
should
not have to pay taxes to the Federal government on a dollars that are
paid
to the state or local governments. This example is already true, state
and
local taxes ARE deductible from Federal income taxes. This bill
extends
this to all levels of government and all forms of taxation.

Is this a deficit reducing idea or are you just trying to add insane
amounts of complexity to the tax code and make the deficit that much
worse?

How will this help others with their home repair projects?

I once heard that there is more effort expended in tax preparation
using professionals then there is in producing cars in the US.

I doubt it. Even including the large staffs most corporations acquire
to avoid paying taxes.

The tax code is in need of vast reform, but then there would be all of
those unemployed accountants

The nature of taxes is such that no matter what the system is,
everyone will complain about it.

Why do we get deductions for dependents?
Each dependent costs the government more to educate.

WRONG !
It costs the TAXPAYERS, NOT the government

Especially true for my property taxes.
The bulk goes to schools but I haven't had a child in our local schools
for 30 years.

Maybe you should go back to school.
Clearly what little you may have learned before you have had kids has been
replaced by a lot or ignorance.