Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Marshall AS100D, of 2008

"N_Cook" wrote in message
No output unless in echo effects mode. Owner put away for 2 years. Covered
in PbF & Rohs stickers.
Now I find no problem . Send/Return/footsw sockets are not active bypass
configuration. Anti-feedback on/off switch is iffy but I doubt would kill
throughput .
Any known URL for a schematic out there?
Then how to reassemble the 4-off speaker wire routing, rod fed thru pcb
hole
and chassis hole and load a speaker crimp connector on the end of the rod
pull back through, crossing fingers that it will not dislodge? I'm not
skilled in chopstick use.

Mail me off-group with a valid email address for receiving, Nigel

Arfa