Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default OT Taxes My Proposed Taxes Fairness Bill of 2012

Kurt Ullman writes:

In article , Dan Espen
wrote:

Government HAS NOT taken over _any_ banks or automobile companies.
You're in some kind of deluded dream world.

Of course they have. They gave them money and the government has in the
past, and is currently, telling many of these companies what they can
and cannot pay in dividends, executive bonuses and other areas.

I don't have the inclination to look any of this up, but what you are
describing is STANDARD for any large scale investor.

That does not constitute "taking over".

--
Dan Espen