Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

On Apr 15, 12:57*pm, The Natural Philosopher
On 2012-04-15, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Huge
escribió:

An email and calendaring client. Talks to Exchange servers, which are well
known for having huge, regularly corrupted, proprietary databases.
* * * * * * * * * * * * ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It is M$haft, after all.

Now you know what I do.
I would say I feel your pain, but I managed to swerve and avoid anything
to do with $exchange.

Oh, me too. By history I are a Unix & networks geek. But eventually I became
sufficiently exalted that the SmallNFloppy tenders reported to me. Fortunately,
those days also are past.

Exchange does have one thing going for it; it isn't Lotus Domino.

Ther is that...

I remember extreme pressure to put Lotus Notes on the system, because
its 'really great workflow and workgroup integration' but when I asked
what specifically it could do that was in any way actually useful, it
turned out that no one actually knew. They had just swallowed a bunch of
marketing hype.

SOunds like Sharepoint, which we have just had inflicted upon us.

MBQ