Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Americans brace for next foreclosure wave

Harry Johnson wrote:

People are desperate. They've lost their jobs, unemployment
benefits, homes, cars, etc. Now they're doing what it takes
to survive.

Until we start practicing "Made in USA", we're screwed.

It's totally unexplainable that the US gives south korea a free pass
when it comes to trade.

The US imports a ****-load of high value industrial and commercial
products (cars, construction equipment, etc) while they import next to
zero US stuff.

If you applied reasonable tarrifs on the Korean stuff, you'd be able to
bring back heavy manufacturing (and jobs) to the rust belt.

Korea (for some reason) flys under your radar in the mind of the public
and press. It's always about Japan and China.