Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Taxes My Proposed Taxes Fairness Bill of 2012

I'm starting to get a more clear picture of Dan Espen. Wants higher taxes,
and wants higher taxes on the rich. Claims that Democrat party is "for
capitalism". You know, that's pretty clear, by now.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Apr 17, 7:46 pm, Dan Espen wrote:

The government is stealing my money when they waste it.
Like they do with the military, DEA, TSA, and countless other
agencies. Unfortunately, neither party is going to reduce the
size of government. History has proven that.

You're quite the buffoon. Now I know you're gonna get
insulted and your shorts all up in a knot over that, but so
be it. Only a buffoon would admit the govt is wasting money
and then want to raise taxes to allow it to continue to happen.
If you had a child that you gave $5 to and they spent it
buying a rock from another kid, would you give them $10
so they could continue? Or would you make them wait
awhile for their next regular allowance so they learned a
lessson?

If enough people demanded better of their govt, we might
get it. At least the Tea Party is doing that. Teh govt is
taking in MORE money right now than ever before in
history. Federal spending rose 40% from 2007 to 2011.
We don't have a tax problem, we have a SPENDING
problem.