Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Taxes My Proposed Taxes Fairness Bill of 2012

Taking money away from those who work, to give that money to people who
don't work. Sounds communist to me. "From each according to his ability, to
each according to his needs."

I thought the USA was a constitutional republic with liberty and justice for
all. Not a regime that rewards the idle.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..

Also, the bottom 40% actually get access to
credits that result in them having a NEGATIVE effective rate.

In other words, a massive income redistribution scheme. That is not a good
thing.