Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Gimmick needed...

Gimmick needed...

New water softener has a blinking LED when salt level gets low.

Of course it's hidden in its own private closet in the garage.

Any cute gimmicks out there to "watch" the LED and transmit the info
into the house?

Power is available in the closet, so battery operation is not a
requirement.

(I don't want to open the case and void the warranty.)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |