Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Shear strength of screws

On 4/17/12 3:35 PM, m II wrote:
Yeah, yeah "the right amount of heat"... blah, blah except none of your
ilk that have made this admission of ignorance have managed to create
many complete houses full of non-leak joints, reliably, with it, so the
world gave up waiting and went to PEX installations after putting out
dozens of attempts to resolve the lack of flow problems.

Maybe better insults would make your story more credible?

"Better to remain silent and considered a fool than to open ones mouth
and remove all doubt."

You should heed those words.

--

-MIKE-