Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] grmiller@rogers.com is offline

Default power distribution box

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:45:21 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:18:00 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

In NYS, we have a highway dept that puts a lot of salt on the roads. Safer,
but the cars rot out. Any time something mysterious goes wrong, it's usually
a bad ground.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Na, they just put a little on in NY. They really hammer it here in MN.
the truck does have some pretty serious rust issues.

I do need to remove the dump box, sandblast, weld and re-paint. Looks
like new wiring and carry a ground on the list too.

I gues I'm lucky. I own enough equipment that i always have something
to work on.

karl

Makes life worth living, don't it!