Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default 6 Inch Plastic pipe?

dennis@home wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 17/04/2012 17:20, Moonraker wrote:
I am looking for a source of 6" diameter plastic pipe, 5 feet in
length. Any pointer to the best source? Be fore you ask I want to
make a squirrel trap, I am fed up of the blighters eating all my
bird seed!

BS 3505 PVC pipe from PipeCenter or similar is available in 6 inch
bore. Class C pipe will be the cheapest and I doubt you need more
than 9 bar pressure rating for your application.

So what's the plan?
Its now illegal to drown the damn things.
Maybe he is going to shoot them.
Shoot them into a brick wall using an air cannon that is.

A dwarf couple who work in a circus are expecting a baby. They go to the
hospital for the check up.

The doctor says, "Everything is fine. Tell me, what do you want a boy or a
girl?"

The guy replies, "Well, we don't really give a **** as long as it fits in a
cannon!"
--