Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default LED Lightbulbs

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Apr 17, 9:31 am, "dennis@home"
wrote:
"Man at B&Q" wrote in

So you based your statement on your experience of one car.

No I based it on fact!

On your view of the facts, which was lacking experience fo the counter
example.

Well your view of the facts would be wrong as there is no way you can know
how many cars with fog lamps that work as I stated that I have seen.
However I know exactly and its therefore a fact in my case.

Anyway it was only one example, I have seen others but not my cars so I have
no idea if they were built like it or retro fitted later.

The construction and use regs do not require the headlights on with *fog*
lamps.

the stupid ones fitted to some cars that are more than 400mm from the edge
are not fog lamps and can't be used without the headlights.