Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The 1970s

Owain wrote:
On Apr 17, 2:13 pm, Tim Streater wrote:
It would have been cheaper to give every inhabitant a million pounds and
ask them to relocated to a Scottish island,

And if you feel that ethnic cleansing is OK.

For a million quid I think I'd be willing to be ethnically cleansed to
a Scottish island.

For a million quid I wouldn't need to be ethnically cleansed. Id move
somewhere warm.

Especially now with broadband and Amazon.

Owain

and how hard it is to achieve it.