Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default Key Safe - choosing and siting.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:06:05 -0700 (PDT), mike
wrote:

Social Services have asked me to fit a Key Safe at the home of an
elderly relative.

Anyone got any experience - good or bad - of either of these from
Toolstation?

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p18696

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p18917

They've said they want it by the front door as they don't like going
to the rear of the house in the dark --- which seems reasonable.
Also, I guess a scrote could work unobserved at the rear. But putting
it near the front door leaves it visible from the road. Any
suggestions for making it accessible but unobtrusive?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Took us months to notice the old lady but 1 had one.
Just by the door frame where a door bell would be.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk