Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

Because you were going on about Outlook which was not particularly helpful
in a discussion about Exchange.

I was never going on about exchange.
I never replied to anything about exchange.

Remember you asked "Since when did mail servers do POP to local files?",
so I told you when Exchange will do POP to local files.

You said some other add on to exchange now does POP.
However it doesn't do it to local files, it does it to the exchange database
if you want to get picky.
If you want it in your local file you need a client to get it and exchange
needs to be setup to let you have local files.

You can argue what you like but it doesn't change the facts.

I have no need to change the facts, I was just attempting to improve
your understanding of them.

I understand fully,

If that were the case, you would not have asked the question above...

I asked the question to get an answer, you did and it was half wrong.

you are arguing for the sake of it.

The irony...

It takes more than one to argue, so far you have been wrong about most of
it.