Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Multifunction Tool - does anyone use lower speeds with this tool?

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:14:35 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

It seems to me that the high speed vibration is this tools big advantage, and
that slowing it down will just make it shaky and less effective. Do you really
use the lower speeds for anything useful?

Wish I could remember better and say for sure, but as I recall when I
used my variable to cut out door stops to fit in thresholds, I had it
cranked all the way up even when starting the cuts.
Same when sanding with it. Just used if for those 2 things so far.

--

Vic