Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Who makes the best Kill-A-Watt meter Apple comment

gregz wrote:
Steve Barker wrote:
On 4/16/2012 12:20 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
gregz posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

It takes a bit more time using this iPad, but I usually do NOT delete
lines.
I figured someone would bitch.

Greg

I thought EVERYTHING was flawless with Apples products. You
burst my bubble.

only the mac-in-toy owners think that. It's their fantasy.

It's not all computer related. I used newsxpress reader most of my Internet
days. It did not archive posts. If the info was not in the repost, I had no
idea sometimes what they were talking about. Then I would have to take time
and search google archives, and often posting there at the same time. It
seems some newsgroups, tend to criticize long postings. I could care less.

Wait, I'm changing my tv channel with this iPad.

Greg

Oh, I forgot about Using Pine reader. You just use telnet.

Greg