Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your Opinions On "junk silver"

When the world ends, I've got Mormon food storage. You have junk silver. I'm
going home and fix some dinner. What are you going to do? Go out and try to
convince hungry people to give up their last can of beans in exchange for a
piece of metal with a face embossed on it? Good luck.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Mr. Austerity" "PrintMo.Money " wrote in message news:4f8c99bd$0$6275

That means you can access it only about 50 hours out of the 168 hours in
week, or less than 1/3rd of the time. You probably can't drain more than
$500 from your account via an ATM machine.

Junk silver if you are worried about the end of the world.