Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My door latches all have very sharp edges

www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote
Roger Mills wrote

I've just felt a representative sample of mine, and they all have
a slight radius on the ends - no chisel points! I don't know what
make mine are - they've been there for decades. Maybe newer
improved(!) ones have this problem?

On the "new" ones it's the corners that have got me. a swift rounding
off of the corners does the trick and doesn't reduce the efficiency of
the catch. Shame you don't have the choice of paying more for decent
quality in the Highstreet Sheds.

Bet you can still buy better ones online.

I'm getting fed up with this "cheapest
prices for useless crap" society we've become.

No we havent, most obviously with phones, tablets, cars etc.