Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
"Rod Speed" wrote:

Dave Liquorice wrote
Dave N wrote

I don't expect that I am the only to be disturbed by this rant of

yours.

Good, wake up and smell the coffee, yes it was a bit of a rant

A mindlessly silly rant/mindlessly silly hyperventilation in fact.

but quite possibly not far from the truth.

Absolutely certainly a hell of a long way from the truth with
the completely silly claims about mass rioting and looting and
needing to have a shotgun to ward off rampaging chavs etc.

Modern society is balanced on a razor sharp knife edge.

Like hell it is. We didn't see anything like that with the losers in WW2,

swamped by an invading army as they were.

also you need to read some reports from, if not WW2 ,then WWI..

Tottenham riots were totally beyond the willingness of the police to
engage in, and they wer just after TVs not starving and after food.

Look at New Orleans post Katrina. And the rest of the USA was still
working ok.

Look at Haiti post earthquake.

And in all these cases there was someone else outside to at least help
somewhat.

and how hard it is to achieve it.