Posted to rec.woodworking

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:27:36 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 4/15/2012 9:54 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:48:45 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

On 04/15/2012 04:34 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/15/2012 1:47 PM, Jack wrote:
On 4/15/2012 2:00 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/15/2012 12:20 PM, Jack wrote:

Toyota, Lincoln. Picking a Lincoln over a Toyota would be a step down in
quality. If you value bling over value get the Lincoln.

Let me guess, you own a Toyota?

Absolutely and after having owned 3 other brand trucks in the past 30
years I am extremely happy with my decision to go Toyota this time. And
I can say that with out bad mouthing or making fun of those that don't
agree with my choice.

I'm waiting for the Toyota diesel PU. Dragging around a 5th wheel with
a gasoline engine is not a lot of fun, so my 2004 duramax will have to
do until then.

Yeah, a diesel can be great for heavy duty hauling.

I see that they finally put out a Tundra with a 4-cyl engine. Unless
I'm hauling a ton of gravel, my small V-8 is way overkill for my
needs. I'd love to have bought a hybrid pickup but Toyota never made
one.

Where exactly did you see that. The Toyota site does not list a 4
banger for a Tundra.

www.toyota.com, Build your Tundra, Standard Cab, Standard Bed, oops,
4.0L V6. I misread it.

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.