Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default OT Eating slime and scrape.

N8N wrote in news:82d4660d-e82c-4287-bd44-fefcec23b860
@f6g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

On Apr 15, 12:25*pm, Frank wrote:
On 4/15/2012 11:31 AM, wrote:

OTOH, I think eating raw fish is stupid. *More people get sick from it
than eating chicken or beef because it is more easily contaminated.

I've eaten raw fish (often!) and also lamb and beef. Mmm, that's
tasty! Haven't tried raw chicken nor do I have any desire to.

There's been an interesting evolution in animal behaviorism, regarding what behaviors are
thought to distinguish humans from other animals. One by one, the old criteria have fallen by
the wayside, as primate researchers have observed chimpanzees and gorillas using tools,
making tools, conducting funerals (!), doing simple arithmetic, planning and anticipating the
actions of another, and using language.

One distinction still remains: man, and *only* man, uses fire.

And that's really the big difference between us, and the "lower" animals: we f*cking COOK
our food.

Because we can.