Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

On 16/04/2012 00:03, Clive George wrote:
On 15/04/2012 19:20, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el , Huge
escribió:

Exchange does have one thing going for it; it isn't Lotus Domino.

Eww, you just reminded me of Lotus Bloats. Thanks.

*twitch*

I remember when it came out - innovative, exciting stuff.

We've still got some stuff here using it. Shudder.

I remember using it at one clients where all they seemed to do with it,
was email... IIRC it was a bit frustrating to use for email if one was
used to quoting and replying to messages inline, since it could not do
that.

(I wrote a quick hack called "YouCanQuoteMe" that roundtriped whatever
was in the paste buffer and added "" to the front of each line after
formatting them to length, to restore life to the universe the way it
was intended to be!)

--
Cheers,

John.