Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On 04/15/2012 04:34 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/15/2012 1:47 PM, Jack wrote:
On 4/15/2012 2:00 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/15/2012 12:20 PM, Jack wrote:

Toyota, Lincoln. Picking a Lincoln over a Toyota would be a step down in
quality. If you value bling over value get the Lincoln.

Let me guess, you own a Toyota?

Absolutely and after having owned 3 other brand trucks in the past 30
years I am extremely happy with my decision to go Toyota this time. And
I can say that with out bad mouthing or making fun of those that don't
agree with my choice.

I'm waiting for the Toyota diesel PU. Dragging around a 5th wheel with
a gasoline engine is not a lot of fun, so my 2004 duramax will have to
do until then.