Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:15:40 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

I haven't been following the details of this thread as I don't do
Windows, but IMO the only email client worth a damn was Eudora. That
worked very nicely under Mac and Windows - I started using it in 1991 or
so (version 0.001 approx).

I use Claws Mail on FreeBSD (as does SWMBO) and the rest of the family
use it on Windows.

On both platforms it would POP-login to a mail host, download any new
mail to be stored locally, and optionally delete it from the server,
after which you had your mail and could start looking at it.

Yup, all that.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org