Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

harry wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:52 am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
harry wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:12 pm, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:08:39 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
TNP attended the University of Arse.
Looks like you never made it past the school playground.
I thought you were educated in France.
He has claimed attendance at Cambridge in the past.
I think he was the janitor there.

I didn't claim it harry, I did attend it.

As a student.

And should it ever become important enough (and proving you a lying
**** is not really top of my list of priorities, since you are daily
supplying mire than adequate evidence of that anyway) I can prove it.

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Why are you so stupid then? Or did you fail? Have standardsf allen
so far?

Harry, stupid people cannot recognise intelligence: to them its all just
opinion, and they go with whatever 'everyone else' in their pathetic
little peer group is saying.

So you wont be able to recognise whether I am intelligent or not harry.

and how hard it is to achieve it.