Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

On Apr 15, 12:52*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:26:03 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Without power, the big cities will last a few weeks.

You give them that long? Pull the plug and I reckon there would be
open revolt, riots and looting well within 24hrs. If it wasn't such a
serious situation it would be interesting to see what people looted,
plasma tellies or nonperishable food, I know what I'd be after.

Of course the plug won't just be pulled. The markets will force
prices up, more and more will end up in fuel poverty, rolling/rota'd
power cuts will start, some demonstrations, moving slowly
(weeks/months) into out and out civil unrest.

The writing is on the wall for those that can read and care to look.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Yes, you're right. In a few hours there would be no water, gas,
petrol, food,TV radio. Plenty of sewage (running down the streets).
But it could be sudden. Just takes a cold spell and a few grid
problems.