Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

In article ,
Huge wrote:
I've no idea what 'Outlook' is.

An email and calendaring client. Talks to Exchange servers, which are
well known for having huge, regularly corrupted, proprietary databases.

Now you know what I do.

Right. I'd not want by diary details kept on a server. Although there's
nothing secret, it would give details of when I'm out of the house, etc.
And all the anniversaries etc I need - just the thing someone might want
for identity theft.

But given the MS track record on non compliance of usenet progs, I doubt
they'll change now anyway.

Outlook doesn't do Usenet.

Yup - I got that far, no thanks to Dennis.

--
*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.