Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT 15 April Titanic.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 21:02:26 -0500, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

On 4/14/2012 8:53 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 18:22:56 -0400, "
wrote:

A Plonkasuarus got me the other day. Was your's a Mormon or a Liberal?
I now-have five people in my kf. He should feel honored.
Oh, I am! Only a two-year-old announces that he's ignoring someone, though.

People that live in Texas, after moving from Ohio, can be a strange
bunch. I don't even live in Texas! Mormons make public announcements.
I saw it happen right here.

Tell your boyfriend that I'm ignoring this sub-thread to so if he wants
to continue this childish obsession with me he'll have to start a new one.

You're supposed to be ignoring me moron, not talking through others. More
two0year-old tactics. Next time hum while you have your fingers in your ears
(and head up your ass).

And now for something completely stupid -----

You certainly have that down pat.