Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT 15 April Titanic.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 21:02:26 -0500, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

People that live in Texas, after moving from Ohio, can be a strange
bunch. I don't even live in Texas! Mormons make public announcements.
I saw it happen right here.

Tell your boyfriend that I'm ignoring this sub-thread to so if he wants
to continue this childish obsession with me he'll have to start a new one.

See how you are? See how people understand liberals change the subject
when the alligators get deep into the pond?

Liberals always change to present words, it may be forgotten.

Example: Liberals no longer say "spending". Now they, and POUTUS call
it "investment".

Do you have a "bromance" with a male friend?

Tell the man himself. I'm not your proxy; nor, can I speak for you.