Fred01 Fred01 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kraus View Post
A Kitchenaid (Hobart) gas cooktop needs 4 replacement knobs but seems like
the originals are NLA. I'm sure all kinds of knobs would work but I'd like
to find the closest replacement or whatever the mfg recommends.

It's model KGCS1340, 4 burners (no griddle), knobs on top.
I found replacement control knobs (part number 305177-1) for the KitchenAid Gas Cooktop model KGCS-1340.
The replacement part number is 4163913.

I ordered and received 4 of the knobs from Universal Appliance Parts Inc. at a cost of $13.23 each plus $9.86 shipping. The parts appear to be exact replacements.